The IPECS Phone System is a fully distributed pure IP communications system that is a revolution for small and medium enterprises. The IPECS Platform combines IP telephony technology with enhanced voice and multimedia capabilities, at a cost that is aligned with the budgetary constraints of the SME.
The iPECS systems are feature rich with built in Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, Sip Trunking with the ability to have remote users connections from remote phones, Windows Computers and Apple and Android Smartphones.
To download the iPECS brochure please click here.
iPECS MICROLearn more
iPECS 50A/BLearn more
iPECS 100Learn more
iPECS 300Learn more
Optimize Your Business CommunicationsLearn more
Business Communicating iPECS UCS
iPECS UCS is a unified communications application that enables users to boost their productivity from anywhere with any devicesLearn more
Some of the Features that the iPECS can bring to your company:
- Built-in ACD, Hot desking, Individual call routing, Incoming caller ID based call routing and 300+ features
- System networking up to 250 servers and gateways
- Scalability: Up to 1,200 ports per system and 300,000 with networking
- Modular type gateway : PRI, Analog CO, IP trunk, SLT, DKT, DECT
- Built-in resilience: Active/Standby System redundancy and local survivability
- Supports a wide range of Ericsson-LG Enterprise communication and collaboration applications and phones
- Centralized management with built-in system web admin
- Multi party voice conference up to 32 parties with MCIM
- Automatic call recording
- Built-in Voice mail in some models and additional service with VMIM
- Multi language Auto Attendant, Email notification of VM and more
- Personal call routing: Re-routing to other destination, Queue for answer
- Mobile extension with mobile phone linked as a system extension with no licensing cost
- One office number service for mobile workers
- Various standard telephony and networked protocols and API
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP): SIP trunk interface interoperable with major soft switches, SIP extension and other devices
- Embedded hotel features such as check-in/out, wake up, room status, emergency call, mini-bar, pre-paid call and etc.
- Various PMS support with Ericsson-LG Enterprise PMS in iPECS® Attendant Hotel version, Micros Fidelio PMS certified interface and optional 3rd party PMS