To download the iPECS brochure please click here.
Smart offices accommodate the demand for convenient communication and collaboration anytime and anywhere.
Key features include:
● High-quality phones that are easy to operate;
● Support for multiple applications for various business settings;
● Integration with office software, implementation of collaborative work; and
● Support for mobile workers unbounded from an office setting
Solutions and Advantages:
● Yealink designs the T5 series Smart Media Phones specifically for smart offices. The phone is equipped with a seven-inch or larger high-definition LCD capacitive touch screen that supports multi-point touch for extraordinary control. The interaction is meticulously designed for business use and user-friendliness. The “what you see is what you get” graphical operation design is user friendly and easy to operate.
Scenarios and Requirements:
Most employees require that an IP phone be reliable and offer stable performance. IT staff also require auto provisioning and update support for mass deployment to facilitate management. Detailed requirements include: ● Auto-deployment, plug-and-play;
● Support for local server network settings (VLAN, security protocols, etc.); and
● Stable performance, HD voice and ease-of-use.
Solution and Benefits:
Yealink offers a wide range of enterprise-grade IP phones. The classic SIP-T42G Gigabit IP phone boasts a 192x64-pixel gray-scale backlit LCD display for a clear visual experience. Optima HD voice and the G.722 codec gives users life-like voice quality. The SIP-T42G ensures efficient and accurate calling with features like an XML phonebook and intelligent search.
IT staff find the SIP-T42G appealing because it supports a multiple “zero-touch” mass deployment method and includes DHCP option 66 and PnP. After the phone is unpacked and powered on, the phone configures itself by auto-downloading files from the server, including account settings and a synchronized company phonebook. IT settings for the IP phones are pre-set in the IP-PBX system. It’s that simple.
The SIP-T42G also features high security with support for multiple VoIP network security protocols, including TLS/SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1X, VLAN QoS, LLDP-MED and IPv6.
The SIP-T42G boasts stable performance and full functions. It’s easy to deploy and to use and offers a high ROI, making it the ideal model for your employees. Yealink also offers many other models with similar high-quality features
Solutions and Advantages:
● Yealink designs the T5 series Smart Media Phones specifically for smart offices. The phone is equipped with a seven-inch or larger high-definition LCD capacitive touch screen that supports multi-point touch for extraordinary control.The interaction is meticulously designed for business use and user-friendliness. The “what you see is what you get” graphical operation design is user friendly and easy to operate.
The Yealink T5 series Smart Media Phones use the Android operating system and supports a variety of third party office apps. The T5 phones can support any application in a variety of office settings.